Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Isaac and the Metal Men

The great Isaac Asimov and his novels on robotics have officially become the topic to my research paper. A ten page behemoth assignment for my comp II class sits on my mind and thinks I’ll quit. I have a plan to defeat this creature; read up on most of the novels while looking at the imaginative effects that Asimov’s books gave today’s scientists. The concepts built within the novels have forged a greater appeal for robots and their usefulness to our society. Isaac and the Metal Men. Doors open at seven.

4 comments:

  1. Seems pretty interesting, is it really that influential on modern robotics?

    Good luck on your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the paper man. i got a couple papers due pretty soon too. Best wishes for both of us man :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,
    The how to thread was deleted, email me at rhymeswithsyphilis AT gmail DOT com if you'd like to stay in touch with some of us.
    Cheers : )
    (feel free to delete this comment)

    ReplyDelete